be the first one to review!
2 Bakers Yard
Uxbridge London, UB8 1JZ
About Home Care
Life Care plus Hillingdon provides care to people who have been assessed as needing assistance to meet their social and personal care needs. We will provide these supports in their own home at times that are suitable and convenient to Service user.
We place the rights of Service Users at the forefront of our philosophy of care.
Life Care Plus Hillingdon can provide 24 hour private/ commissioned based care including weekends and holidays for vulnerable adults and the elderly.
We provide one-to-one care specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual, working closely with Adult Social Services, General Practitioners and Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Our service prides itself on working closely with individuals and family members to help preserve the independence and wishes of their loved ones care.
You might have to consider getting home health care services for your elders as they age since they would eventually need assistance with their daily activities. These days, it has become pretty easy to come across different options but we can guide you to make the best decision.
Hire Our Services can help you in the following ways:
• Our care services are more suitable than Care homes or assisted living facilities because we promote the independence and empowerment of your loved ones.
• We help our Service user to have a stability of mind, assist them with their mental and physical health issues and boost a sense of confidence.
• They will feel less vulnerable because of friends and family around them.
• If you hire our caregivers, your loved ones can establish a strong bond of companionship with them so they will not feel neglected or isolated.
• Our caregivers can help them in their normal routine activities while improving their quality of life.
• They can accompany the Service User for errands or to visit their friends and relatives, for shopping or any activity they wish to participate in.
• Life Care Plus Hillingdon is registered with the Care Quality Commission(CQC).
We have a dedicated team which will guide you at every step on your way, from your initial inquiry process to the placement of caregivers at your home and the Registered Manager will regularly conduct follow-ups to ensure satisfaction of service. We have in-depth knowledge and experience in delivering in-house health care.
Working in Hillingdon, Ruislip, Uxbridge, Northwood, North Hall and Brent, we can arrange anything from a 15-minute visit to a live-in service, on a temporary or permanent basis.
Our mission is to enable people to remain living in their own homes as long as they want, with the right care professional to look after them.
We work closely with many specialist charities and organisations to ensure we offer the best support for those with dementia, mental health problems, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, Parkinson’s, brain or spinal injuries, multiple sclerosis and motor neuron disease, among other conditions.
We also provide care after a stroke, palliative care, and for adult and their families.
Please call 01895 349520 today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the full range of care in west London that we can offer to assist you and your family.
Payment Options: Cash, Master Card, Debit Card, Personal Checks, Financing, Invoice